Please RSVP for the Atlanta Area Users' Group Meeting. You are welcome to invite your team members to join us for this meeting (please have them RSVP).
- 10:00 am: Registration
- 10:15 am: Welcome & Introductions - Scott Gillis and Alejandro Aguila, Infoblox
- 10:30 am: DNS Security: Threats and Solutions - Cricket Liu, Infoblox
- 11:30 am: Lunch
- 12:30 pm: Source of Truth for Managing Your Network - Chris Elmore, Infoblox
- 1:00 pm: Use Cases: What Would You Do? Bridging the Network and Security Divide - Stephen Holland, Marc Perella, and Chris Elmore, Infoblox
- 2:00 pm: Break
- 2:15 pm: Local Customer Experience: Addressing Rapidly Evolving Threats with an Adaptive Security Program - DJ Goldsworthy, Director, Security Operations and Threat Management, Aflac
- 3:00 pm: Q&A with Cricket
- 3:30 pm: Networking & Cocktail Reception
- 4:30 pm: Event Concludes
We look forward to seeing you on January 25! You are welcomed to extend this invitation to colleagues; please remind them to register.