Please RSVP for the Atlanta Area Users' Group Meeting. Breakfast will be provided. You are welcome to invite your team members to join us for this meeting (please have them RSVP).
- 10:00 am: Registration
- 10:15 am: Welcome & Introductions - Scott Gillis and Alejandro Aguila, Infoblox
- 10:30 am: DNS Security: Threats and Solutions - Cricket Liu, Infoblox
- 11:30 am: Lunch
- 12:30 pm: Source of Truth for Managing Your Network - Chris Elmore, Infoblox
- 1:00 pm: Use Cases: What Would You Do? Bridging the Network and Security Divide - Stephen Holland, Marc Perella, and Chris Elmore, Infoblox
- 2:00 pm: Break
- 2:15 pm: Local Customer Experience: Addressing Rapidly Evolving Threats with an Adaptive Security Program - DJ Goldsworthy, Director, Security Operations and Threat Management, Aflac
- 3:00 pm: Q&A with Cricket
- 3:30 pm: Networking & Cocktail Reception
- 4:30 pm: Event Concludes
We look forward to seeing you on January 25! You are welcomed to extend this invitation to colleagues; please remind them to register.