Unleash the Infoblox Power with Reporting and Analytics
As an existing Infoblox DDI customer, you can deploy a virtual Infoblox Reporting and Analytics appliance free of charge — no strings attached. Reporting and Analytics allows you to analyze, control, and secure your network by collecting, analyzing, and presenting your Secure DNS, DHCP, and IPAM data through intuitive and customizable reports.
This offer is for existing Infoblox DDI customers who are running NIOS release 7.3.5 or later. If you're not an existing Infoblox user and want to see the power of Infoblox DDI and Reporting and Analytics, please visit our evaluation page.
Sign up to get Infoblox Reporting and Analytics at no cost and you'll receive an Infoblox Reporting and Analytics virtual appliance (TR-v2205) with 500 MB/day indexing capacity that is completely integrated with your Infoblox Grid deployment. You'll get:
- Always-on services for DNS and DHCP
- Enhanced IP address management visibility for both traditional networks and private clouds – all within a single interface
- Rich virtualization and cloud visibility including tenants, networks, and VMs
- Automation of DNS and IP address provisioning using a pre-built plugin to VMware private-cloud platforms
- Improved clean-up when instances are de-commissioned
Complete the form and you'll received detailed instructions on how to download and install the free Reporting and Analytics appliance.