Protect Devices Everywhere
ActiveTrust Cloud protects devices everywhere-whether they are on your premises, roaming, or in remote or branch offices. It provides visibility into infected devices, prevents DNS-based data exfiltration, automatically stops device communications with command-and-control (C&C) servers and botnets, and blocks access to content not in compliance with policy. Delivered as a service, it is operationally easy to use, deploy, and maintain, reducing IT overhead.
Delivered as a service, it is operationally easy to use, deploy, and maintain, reducing IT overhead.
Sign up to get access to the 60-day full-feature evaluation. You get:
- DNS Firewall: Comprehensive malware mitigation including C&C callbacks, phishing, exploit kits, ransomware, and more
- Threat Insight: Prevention of data exfiltration that other systems can't detect; DGA and fast flux detection
- Content categorization: Prevent access to objectionable content
- Threat Intelligence Data Exchange: Aggregated, curated and most up-to date threat intelligence for distribution to Infoblox and broader security ecosystem
- Dossier: A threat-investigation tool for fast analysis to take action in minutes, not hours
- Public APIs: Respond to threats faster by pulling security event data into ecosystem tools; create custom threat feeds
- Integrated and detailed reporting: Rich context on infected devices and user activity
- Hosted recursive DNS services: Highly available anytime, anywhere access
- Lightweight Endpoint Client: Protect roaming devices by redirecting DNS requests from endpoints to Infoblox cloud
- DNS Forwarding Proxy: Agentless option with a virtual appliance that embeds client IP into DNS queries before forwarding to Infoblox cloud