While containers value often focuses on speed, agility and automation, the underlying network aspects with common tasks like IP address provisioning and de-provisioning often cannot handle the dynamic and rapidly changing container environment. Infoblox for Docker and Containers extends our industry-leading IP address management solution microservices to increase control, visibility, and automation.
The Infoblox DNS, DHCP, and IP address management (DDI) solution can now be extended to support Docker and other Linux and Unix-based containers using CNM, providing automation, consistency, and visibility. With Infoblox Actionable Network Intelligence, organizations using containers to successfully deploy dynamic microservices through enhanced control, visibility, and security by leveraging the pre-built integration for IP address management (IPAM).
- Offload network responsibility and assignment from the application developer.
- Avoid IP conflicts and container routing issues.
- Enable more dynamic, fan-like IPAM strategies.
- Empower network and operator visibility into the container cloud.
- Infoblox NIOS 7.1 and above
- Docker Version 17.06.0-ce
- Ubuntu Version 16.04