Shifting Resources, Shifting Priorities
Of all the upheaval to daily life brought about by the COVID-19 crisis, the shift to remote working has impacted business across verticals more than any other factor. This new survey report from Zogby Analytics, IT Challenges During the Pandemic, takes a close look at the key hurdles and roadblocks that CISOs, CTOs, CIOs and cybersecurity professionals have had to confront in order to protect remote workers. Its findings reveal:
- How the pandemic accelerated the shift to the borderless enterprise
- The biggest technical challenges organizations face in securing at-home workers
- How organizations shifted IT resources in the wake of the pandemic
- The most prevalent forms of attack experienced by increasingly borderless companies
- The role of DDI and DNS security in strengthening cyber defense
- Top priorities as the pandemic crisis begins to ease
Download the Survey Report:
Sponsored by Infoblox, IT Challenges During the Pandemic: A 2020 Global Survey of IT Decision-Makers, is essential reading for IT professionals who are navigating their way through the unique circumstances of the COVID era. It’s packed with insights that will help to keep your business secure and thriving, no matter how the coronavirus pandemic evolves.
To Get Your Free Copy, Please Fill Out the Form Here.