Improve Security without Requiring Vast Additional Resources or Operational Overhead
According to the Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, there were a total of 612 publicly disclosed data breaches in 2017, exposing over 1.9 billion records. Researchers report that 80 to 90 percent of all new malware is unique, designed to attack just one individual system. And Cybersecurity Ventures tells us that ransomware damages were $7 billion in 2017, up from approximately $1 billion in 2016.
Recent ESG research shows that 72 percent of organizations believe that cybersecurity operations have become more difficult over the last 2 years, yet at the same time 51 percent of organizations are plagued with a shortage of cybersecurity skills. But new enterprise-class secure DNS solutions promise to get cybersecurity teams back in the game.
Read this ESG white paper and learn how your DNS solution can enable you to:
- Detect and block malicious domains, URLs, and IP addresses in real time
- Apply behavioral analytics to advanced detection and protection
- Centralize management of physical, virtual, and cloud-based security appliances
- Integrate with your overall security infrastructure to orchestrate remediation workflows
- Turn DNS data into rich threat intelligence
Enterprise-class secure DNS can be the key to keeping your network safe and your brand and reputation intact.
Download the white paper today, and learn how you can mitigate risk, improve security efficacy, and streamline security operations.